Snow Lake Resources Ltd (LITM) shares closed this week 50.2% lower from the end of last week. The stock is currently down 50.2% year-to-date, 50.2% in the past 12 months and 50.2% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.9% and the S&P 500 fell 2.1%.
- The shares have traded as high as $ 18.42 and as low as $ 6.32 this week.
- Shares closed 64.8% below its 52 week high and 2.5% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 82.2% below the 10-day average and 82.2% below the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is behind the S&P 500 Index this week, on a one-year and on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is behind the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, on a one-year and on a 5-year basis.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more items like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.