Sydney, August 19, 2022 (News) – Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, includes the following companies:
- Miramar Resources Ltd (ASX: M2R) has launched an air drill program on the Whaleshark Copper-Gold project in the Ashburton region of Western Australia. The program will test a very large area of convergent copper-uranium-REE anomalies discovered during soil sampling last year. Click here
- Lake Resources NL (ASX: LKE, OTCQB: LLKKF) has appointed veteran mining manager Sean Miller as the new business development manager to accelerate operations at the Cauchari, Olaroz and Paso brine projects in Jujuy Province, New Zealand. Argentina. Click here
- PNX Metals Ltd (ASX:PNX) has bolstered its geology team by appointing mining industry veteran Dr. Michael Green as the company’s new exploration manager. Click here
- Chalice Mining Ltd (ASX:CHN, OTCQB:CGMLF) has appointed highly respected leader and director of strategic policy Jo Gaines to its board as an independent non-executive director, effective immediately. Click here
- Proactive is a one-stop technology platform providing companies around the world with a comprehensive solution for engaging investors throughout the business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative and growing companies listed on the world’s largest stock exchanges, helping executives connect intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, the Proactive service appeared in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times, and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our sites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org