Sydney, June 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE, OTCQB:LLKKF) has appointed two leading project finance institutions, Citi and JP Morgan, as co-coordinators for the proposed debt financing of its flagship Kachi Lithium project in Argentina. Click here
- Wiluna Mining Corporation Ltd (ASX:WMC, OTC:WMXCF) received strong support for its rights issue, with completed applications received from shareholders amounting to A$57,327,216. Click here
- Kazia Therapeutics Ltd (ASX: KZA, NASDAQ: KZIA) has been granted Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of atypical rhabdoid/teratoid tumors (AT/RT), a rare disease and very aggressive childhood brain cancer, with paxalisib. Click here
- Artrya Ltd (ASX:AYA) continues to progress through regulatory processes, clinical studies and market entry activities in multiple jurisdictions, although it has not received commercial use clearance for the Salix product Coronary Anatomy (SCA) from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Click here
- Spanish subsidiary Extremadura New Energies of Infinity Lithium Corporation Ltd (ASX:INF) has joined a major private-public alliance SOI H2-ALEX, focused on advancing green hydrogen developments in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula and more particularly in the regions of Alentejo and Extremadura in Spain and Portugal. Click here
- CuFe Ltd (ASX:CUF) has upgraded its existing Tennant Creek resources in the Orlando, Gecko and Goanna deposits following an independent review. Click here
- Kingwest Resources Ltd (ASX:KWR) has found gold in bedrock during an inaugural diamond drilling program on the Sir Laurence gold targets at the Goongarrie gold project in Western Australia, revealing the presence of a potentially large-scale bedrock gold system. Click here
- Miramar Resources Ltd (ASX: M2R) remains prospective for gold mineralization at its 100% owned Lang Well project in the Murchison region of Western Australia. Click here
- EV Resources Ltd, a joint venture (JV) partner of European Lithium Ltd (ASX: EUR, OTCQB: EULIF), has engaged Austrian geological consultants, GEO Unterweissacher GmbH, to execute an exploration strategy for the projects of lithium from Weinebene and the Eastern Alps in Austria. Click here
- Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) has appointed Michael Counsel, a data systems industry expert, to provide technology and business development advice to Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) group companies. Click here
- Animoca Brands Corporation Ltd entered the EdTech sector with the acquisition of 80.45% of the issued capital of TinyTap Ltd for consideration of $55.39 million in cash and shares. Click here
- Proactive is a unique technology platform providing companies around the world with a complete investor engagement solution throughout their lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive appeared in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times, and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com