Sydney, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Archer Materials Ltd (ASX: AXE, OTC: ARRXF) is developing a qubit processor chip that could potentially operate at room temperature and fit into modern electronics. Click here
- Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE, OTCQB:LLKKF) has earned a “speculative buy” recommendation and a valuation of A$2.54 per share from Bell Potter Securities as the company advances its Kachi Lithium project in Argentina . Click here
- Anson Resources Ltd (ASX:ASN) has completed resource definition drilling at the Cane Creek 32-1 well at the Paradox Lithium project in Utah, USA, with initial assay results confirming the potential for expansion of project resources. Click here
- Prescient Therapeutics Ltd (ASX:PTX) has been invited to present two sessions at the upcoming CAR-TCR Summit in Boston September 19-22, where the clinical-stage oncology company will also unveil CellPryme-A, the improved component of its cell therapy platform CellPryme. Click here
- Altech Chemicals Ltd (ASX:ATC) is trading higher after reaching a joint venture shareholder agreement with leading German battery institute Fraunhofer IKTS to market IKTS’ revolutionary CERENERGY® Sodium Alumina Solid State (SAS) battery which is free of lithium, graphite and copper and cobalt. Click here
- Tietto Minerals Ltd (ASX:TIE) remains on track for the first gold pour during the December quarter at its 3.45 million ounce Abujar gold project in Ivory Coast, East Africa West. Click here
- Surefire Resources NL (ASX:SRN) has confirmed the presence of lead and silver mineralization through rock chip sampling at the Mt Conspicuous prospect of the Kooline project in Western Australia. Click here
- Creso Pharma Ltd (ASX:CPH, OTCQB:COPHF), wholly-owned Canadian subsidiary Halucenex Life Sciences Inc. has initiated Phase 2 of its clinical trial with psilocybin after obtaining Research Ethics Board approval ( REC). Click here
- Radiopharm Theranostics Ltd (ASX: RAD) and the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center have launched Radiopharm Ventures, LLC, a joint venture created to develop novel radiopharmaceutical cancer therapeutics. Click here
- Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE, OTCQB:LLKKF) and its technology partner Lilac Solutions Inc have reached two key milestones in an acquisition agreement between the two companies, allowing Lilac Solutions to participate in the Kachi project with an interest of up to at 25%. Click here
- Noxopharm Ltd (ASX:NOX) has provided encouraging preclinical data on its new ‘two-cell’ therapeutic drug that attacks pancreatic cancer in a different and innovative way. Click here
- Duke Exploration Ltd (ASX:DEX) is confident that exploration, including drilling, at its flagship Bundarra project in central Queensland will lead to the identification of new resources for future campaigns. Click here
- Frontier Energy Ltd (ASX:FHE) has agreed to access water for its green hydrogen facility at the Bristol Springs Renewable Energy Project from the existing Stirling Trunk Main pipeline, a major milestone achieved in consultation with the Western Australian Government-held Water Corporation. Click here
- Kin Mining NL (ASX:KIN) raised $13.7 million with a non-revocable rights issue of $4 million, undertaken on the basis of 1 new share for every 7 shares held at $0.075 per new share, to be issued September 14. Click here
- Moho Resources Ltd (ASX:MOH) has developed a portfolio of strategically located rare earth element (REE) projects in Western Australia which it intends to explore, develop and capitalize to address a shortage expected global REE. Click here
- Proactive is a unique technology platform providing companies around the world with a complete investor engagement solution throughout their lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive appeared in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times, and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc.