- Nexus Minerals (NXM) Intersects Extensive High-Grade Gold Mineralization on the Crusader-Templar Prospect at the Wallbrook Gold Project in WA
- Company has received assay results from 40 reverse circulation (RC) drill holes – all of which are believed to have intersected gold mineralization
- Assays show “impressive” strike and depth continuity, according to Nexus, with remarkable result including 84 meters at 1.35 g/t gold from nine meters
- Overall, Nexus says the program “reinforces our confidence in the potential for the Crusader-Templar prospect to evolve into a very large mineralized system.”
- On the market, NXM is trading up 1.72% at 29.5 cents
Nexus Minerals (NXM) has intersected extensive high-grade gold mineralization on the Crusader-Templar prospect, located within the Wallbrook Gold Project in Washington State.
The company received assay results from 40 reverse circulation (RC) boreholes for 8694 mothers.
All drill holes intersected gold mineralization showing continuity of direction and depth, according to Nexus.
Drilling results include 14 meters at 2.44 g/t gold and 33 meters at 2.09 g/t gold within 84 meters at 1.35 g/t gold from nine meters and 10 meters at 4.48 g/t gold below 16 meters at 2.90 g/t gold from 31 meters.
“Drill results continue to impress, with broad zones of high-grade mineralization returning,” said Andy Tudor, Managing Director of Nexus.
“The widths and grades returned in the shallower oxide target drilling, including 84 meters at 1.35 g/t gold from nine meters, are impressive, reinforcing our confidence in the prospect’s upside potential. Crusader-Templar to a very large mineralized system.”
Currently, Nexus has three RC drill rigs and two diamond drill rigs operating at the site as the company continues to undertake infill and step-out drilling to define and extend the mineralized corridor.
In the market, NXM rose 1.72% to trade at 29.5 cents at 10:35 a.m. AEST.